Wednesday, April 04, 2018

New Family Member


I'd like to introduce you to a new family member.



A new member of my fake plant family! 

Which one is new, you ask? 

I know. There are four in this photo. (I have a problem.)



That tall, white potted beauty up there. That's her. 

She came to live with us thanks to the nice folks over at Silk Plants Direct



When they offered to send me another plant to add to my ever-growing (and never dying!) collection, and I saw their awesome selection, I couldn't turn down their offer.



I'm even thinking about buying a plant stand. For my fake plants. Is that weird?

I really don't care. Because my available surfaces are getting full. And these puppies aren't going anywhere because, well, you know.  

Just call me the crazy fake plant lady. 

And if you want to join me in this fake plant craziness, you can get 10% off everything but custom orders by using code BLOGGER10! 

Brown thumbs unite!

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...