Tuesday, March 20, 2018

This Week in My Planner


Good morning friends! Happy Tuesday!

How is your week going so far? It is a busy one for me but I'm finding lots of reasons to be thankful, and my planner sure is one of them!

This week I decorated using printables from The Reset Girl

Goodness they are adorable! 



I was itching for some new stickers and since I didn't have somewhere to shop locally these were the best form of instant gratification!





I'm enjoying using the notes area to keep track of daily gratitudes!



SO ready for Friday! Spring break starts AND pizza night. Perfection.


I really love these little phrase strips. 



And I never forget to include my weekend morning coffee date with myself!

I didn't take the time this weekend to create a video of the process, but you can watch my first two over on my YouTube channel.

Hope you're having a fantastic week!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...