Tuesday, August 15, 2017

New Illustrated Faith Printable!

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday!

I'm home on a day off of work today, and I finally have time to say hello! 

So hello! 

How are things? How has your August been so far?

Around here we have kids back in school, lots of fun art projects (and deadlines!), and I'm catching up today on all of the things that help me rest and find my breath.

And speaking of rest, I'm so happy to share my newest printable set with Illustrated FaithReturn to Rest.



I was a bit nervous that this set wouldn't come together, as it was due during the busiest week of my entire year so far, but I couldn't be happier with the sweet and encouraging images I was able to create. 


I even snuck a coffee mug in this time! 


And that floral print just makes my heart sing. I hope it does for you too. 

The thing I really love about these printables is that they aren't created solely for bible journaling. You can use them in an art journal, scrapbooking, in your planner, or for paper crafting.

And you can print them on white or clear sticker paper which makes them into instant stickers. I really love that. 

Grab the kit here! You can also see all of my available monthly printable sets here

Hugs and happy August vibes to you!
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...