Thursday, November 03, 2016

{Society6 Sale!}


Happy Thursday!

How is your week going friends? Good I hope!

It has been a doozy for me going back to work but I'm happy to report I'm hanging in there with the help of my trusty coffee, a slightly embarrassing amount of candy, (THANK YOU HALLOWEEN!) and a yummy fall scented candle in my window.


Thank goodness for a lovely view!

Now that November is here I'm starting to think about Christmas shopping. Do you shop early? I try to start in November so I can space things out and not get too overwhelmed by it all. 

And speaking of Christmas shopping, Society6 is offering their best sale of the year right now - $5 off + FREE shipping on EVERYTHING! Woohoo!

So if you've been eyeing something in my shop for yourself or a gift, now's the time to grab it up! The sale is good through November 6th.

Use THIS LINK to start shopping!

I recently purchased one of their pillows in my new acorn pattern and I'm super happy with the quality...


(Don't mind the lumps...I need to buy a proper pillow insert!)

And of course I have lots of mugs, totes, phone cases, and other happies in there as well!


Their totes are super great quality - heavy canvas and the image is printed on both sides!

I'd like to think I'm helping you beat the Christmas shopping overwhelm by sharing this sale with you. 

So, you're welcome! 😉 

Happy shopping!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...