Monday, November 28, 2016

{getting cozy}


Things are looking all glowy and cozy at our house these days...


My goal is to cover as many spots with twinkle lights as possible. 

Ones like this are my favorite.


Ben helped me with the little shelf display above. He picked out all of the pieces and I did a little rearranging and added the lights. We make a good team!

 
And oh how happy I am to have these kitchen shelves to add little snow-topped houses and holiday cheer to! 

The rest of the house may look like a tornado went through, but at least I have these happy scenes to distract me!

Did you do holiday decorating over the weekend?

XO,
signature

3 comments:

Designing Vibes said...

Mandy!
How I wish I could scatter twinkle lights all over my house as well. Love your happy, magical Christmas scenes!
Much Love,
Erica

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

The mirrors! All the heart eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...