Monday, August 29, 2016

{making the most of the morning}



Slept through my early alarm this morning and I really could have let it throw off my entire day. But since I wasn't able to get my shower before the boys went to school, I took a walk and discovered all sorts of beauty including this fuzzy guy... 


I discovered one on my last walk too. I think I've found a new morning walk goal!





Our neighborhood is so lovely in the morning sun, and it is filled with all sorts of intricate mushrooms right now. I find them so intriguing! I want to study every little detail.  

Thankful for the ability to be flexible and see opportunity instead of frustration this morning. My hope is that you can do the same!

XO,


signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...