Thursday, August 25, 2016

{100!}


And just like that, I'm done with #100daysofyourtruth


I'm feeling equal parts proud + sad that I've come to the end of this adventure. Proud because HOLY COW I finished 100 illustrations in close to 100 days and I've never stuck with a project like this. And sad because I've gotten really attached to this lettering baby of mine...watching it grow day by day. 

I wanted #100 to reflect how I've felt about this journey, and this one from Rumi sums it up. I'm so thankful for all of you who have continued to encourage me and fan my flames. You all are awesome!

And now my wheels are spinning with all of the ideas I have for these illustrations. I'm thinking about a calendar or maybe an inspirational card deck? And of course I've already been making prints of my favorites and adding some to my Society6 and Redbubble shops. Whew...so many possibilities!

Head over to my Instagram for a fun video recap of all 100 days

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...