Sunday, December 27, 2015

{new coloring book!}


Oh friends I have the most exciting news to share today!

For a few months now I've been working with a publisher on a new adult coloring book, and today it is available on Amazon!



To say this is exciting is a bit of an understatement. In fact, I cried like a baby when I first saw it. Even though I've known this was going to happen since August, seeing it finally finished and available, with my name as the illustrator, blew me away. I have a legit Amazon "author" page! Holy moly! :)

If you have purchased my original coloring book, this one has all of the pages from that version, with eight new fabulous pages for a total of 25. This one below is a personal favorite...



And the book is only $7.99 right now! You really can't go wrong. 

From the bottom of my doodling heart I want to thank you for supporting this journey. 2016 isn't even here yet and it is already going to start out with a bang. I'm so darn grateful.

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...