Friday, January 23, 2015

{trunk show}


Happy Friday friends!

Are you as anxious for the weekend as I am?

I wanted to share some exciting news with you. A week from tomorrow on January 31st I'll be holding my first trunk show! The cutest local boutique shop, LaMonta & Elsie, is hosting the show and I couldn't be more thrilled and humbled by their invitation.

I'll have cards, prints, mugs and a few canvas pieces for sale. I'll also be offering custom 5x7 "one little word" or first name doodles for $10 while you shop! How fun is that? OK...the idea of doing them on the spot honestly freaks me out just a tad, but I'm doing it anyway! :)

If you are local I would love to see you there! 

I've also added some fun new robot Valentine's Day notes to the shop...



Perfect to pass out at school. Ahh I miss those days...Valentine's Day is so much fun!

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...