Tuesday, December 16, 2014

{handmade market recap}


Oh my goodness friends. I'm still on cloud 9 over the handmade market this past Friday.

It.was.amazing!

It was my first time doing a show with my art, and I honestly had no idea how it would be received. I was blown away by the support from friends and strangers, and sold much more than I expected. 

Here are a few photos of my set-up...


I really love my new banner from Vistaprint. It turned out so great!








I sold out of tote bags and sent lots of canvases, prints and cards to new homes. 

What a fun night! I'm hoping to do another local show in January so I'll keep you posted!

XO,
signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your setup looked wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

Paige said...

You go girl! Great set up. Glad to hear you did so well. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...