Thursday, July 17, 2014

{birthday wish list}


So my big 3-6 is quickly approaching and I have a few items I'm pining over...

1. Saltwater sandals...

These are all over my Instagram lately...they appear to be a summer staple. I'm usually not a "trend" follower but the style is so classic and I hear they are super comfy.

2. This cuff from Kelly Rae Roberts...
I'm a huge fan of Kelly and cuffs, so this one is a no brainer. I'm also a hope addict. :)

3. This adorable mason jar tumbler and cuff from Hustle Mama Handmade...
Mason jar drinking is a big deal at our house these days. I've even converted my husband! And I'm dying over the feather print fabric...so happy!

4. The Nesting Place...
I'm a huge fan of The Nester and have heard such great things about her book. And I need to learn to love our house the way it is...quirks and all.

5. Art, Inc. by Lisa Congdon...
Another major inspiration of mine...Lisa Congdon amazes me. Her journey to becoming a professional artist helps to fuel my fire on a daily basis. This book isn't out yet but you can be sure I'll be grabbing up a copy as soon as I can.

I have about ten other books I could add to this list, but I'll spare you. :)

35 has been a truly amazing year for me, and I can't wait to see what adventures 36 has in store!

What's on your current wish list?

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...