Friday, June 27, 2014

{hello friday}



                                              doodle available here

Hello friends and hello Friday!

How has your week been? 

I've had a few days off this week so it has felt like a mini vacation around here. We didn't go anywhere special, but we did get a new toaster oven...
So there's that.

Our oven died this past Sunday and our new one isn't coming until tomorrow. And we needed pizza. Bonus points for being entertaining. 

Other than that, we've enjoying being lazy...
going on ice cream dates...
and making dinosaur exhibits in the family room...

In shop news, I've been working on a few new projects, including a new look!
I wanted a logo/header that matched the new blog design and it makes me super happy. 

I also have a fun collaboration in the works...
And a new product for the shop {details coming soon!}

July is going to be a big month for my doodles and I can't wait to tell you more about that. Feeling very thankful and right where I should be.

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...