Wednesday, January 01, 2014

{playing dress up}

Happy 2014 friends!

And what do ya know...I actually have an outfit to share today!



I got this cute Lucky brand sweater at TJ Maxx on clearance and really love it layered with my chambray top. I also have a grey tank underneath the chambray to add some length...





Turquoise + orange is a new thing for me and I think I love it.



Chambray --- thrifted
Cords --- TJ Maxx {also Lucky brand}
Flats --- DSW
Necklace --- Charming Charlie

What color combo are you enjoying these days?

XO,
post signature


still being [molly]

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the color combo! Happy New Year!

Lady said...

Oh I am also loving the turquoise and orange combo you've got going there! Nicely done!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I just went shopping with my sister this week, two separate times, and got mostly striped tops. I think I have a problem.

The Gifted Gabber said...

Turquoise and orange (or turquoise and anything really) is one of my favorite color combos! Great look! Happy New Year!
Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/

Inge Jane said...

Oh I really like how this layered look came together! The sweater is a great color!
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life

Viktoria said...

Wow - I love this outfit. Truthfully, I would wear it immediately! It is such a nice orange!

Happy to have found you,
Viktoria

Tori said...

I have not tried this color combo, but you look totally fabulous! You have just inspired me to try something new :) I am a new follower coming over from the Monday Funday link up! Can't wait to see more of your blog!

Tori
FashionBlingGirlyThings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...