Tuesday, November 26, 2013

{Christmas bucket list}


I'm determined to not miss a beat this year and do as many fun Christmas things as possible with the boys. If you read yesterday's post this won't come as a surprise to you. :)

So I put together a fun little "bucket list" of Christmas activities I want us to do. It could have been much longer and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but I think this is a good start...


We have already done a few of these...like put up the boys' tree in their bedroom, read some Christmas books and paint pottery gifts, but that doesn't mean we can't repeat some things too!

I'm really excited to make paper advent chains with them because that is a fun memory from my childhood. And I think it will be fun to let them make some wrapping paper with plain kraft paper and stamps, stickers, markers etc. Last year we took them shopping separately to buy gifts for each other and that was really special so I'm very excited about that as well.

Do you have a "bucket list" for the holidays? What is on yours?


post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a fun list! I've been working on one for us too. I can't wait for December. Hope you guys have fun crossing things off your list.

Crystal said...

We did an advent last year that included buying someone's meal, pay for someone's ice skating, open 1 present, get new pjs.. All kinds of fun stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...