Friday, October 18, 2013

{hello friday}


It has been a very eventful week around here.

First I my doppleganger was on Jeopardy...



Isn't it ridiculous how much she and I look alike?! Even her facial expression is very me. I probably drove my social media friends crazy sharing this but I couldn't get over it!

And then apparently I came by that -400 score honestly because I did this to my phone...



SUCH a bummer. We just bought it and I love this phone. Not sure what to do but for now I'm living with the new crackled look. I know there could be A LOT worse things to be dealing with.

And I finished my most challenging house doodle to date...



Check out that ridiculous railing...whew! I'm still catching up on orders, so if you are someone that has asked me about placing one, just hang tight for another month or two, OK? :)

Oh, and just so this post isn't ALL about me {and my doppleganger}, I know two cuties that got their school pictures back...



Ben's smirk is just owning me, and Landon's big blue eyes...be still my heart. Oh how I love these boys.

How was your week? Have any fun weekend plans?

Linking up with...



life rearranged





post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...