Thursday, February 14, 2013

{Valentine's Day Mug Swap}


Happy Valentine's Day friends!

This is one of my absolute favorite days of the year, so when I saw that Alissa over at Rags to Stitches and Caroline from Sew Caroline were hosting a blogger Valentine's Day mug swap, I signed up right away.

I looove gift swaps, I looooove Valentine's Day, and I looooooove a good mug, so it was a no brainer!

I was paired up with Kristina from Big Apple Mami {who right now is in labor and delivery today having her fourth child!! Best of luck Kristina!}

She sent me a super fun box of goodies...


For someone that doesn't know me very well, she sure got it right!

A great travel mug and dark roast coffee from Starbucks, lots of Dove dark chocolate hearts, and you can't see them in the photo, but the mug was filled with sour candy hearts, which I devoured that night while watching a movie with the boys. :)


I absolutely love the mug...it is the perfect size and keeps my coffee warm all morning at work...


And how cute is the message heart?!


And I figured I better take another photo of the chocolate before it is all gone {because we know that will be very soon}...


Thanks again Kristina! And thanks to Alissa and Caroline for hosting such a great swap. I'm already looking forward to next year!


post signature

1 comment:

Living in La La Land said...

I love that mug, it's so cute and functional!
Oh congrats and good luck on the new baby(;

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...