Saturday, February 02, 2013

{Valentine's Day Free Printable}


Who doesn't love some good chalkboard art?

I know I'm a *tad* bit obsessed with it. Whether it be the real thing or some cute "faux" chalk art. 

I've been trying to come up with a Valentine's Day quote to write on our entryway chalkboard...something with a meaningful message. While listening to one of my favorite songs, I found it...

Pin It

This quote is from the song Broken Hearts and Shooting Stars by Kaitlin Klotz. If you haven't heard of her, you can check out her music here. She is one of my favorites, and she is a fellow Hoosier!

You know who "the author" is, right? :) It is very comforting to me to know that God created my heart and my soul, and knows what will make my heart truly happy. I deeply believe that He leads us in that direction as long as we listen to Him.


So I'm very excited to be sharing this free printable with you...designing is one of my favorite hobbies. I will definitely be adding more down the road.

You can download it HERE!

And I would love it if you would pin it and share it with your friends. You all are awesome like that. :)

Remember, this is just for personal use friends.

What is your favorite quote for Valentine's Day?

Linking up with...

”Your

post signature

6 comments:

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

great job Mandy - it's beautiful! i'll be pinning for sure ;)

Dani said...

Hey Mandy - Such a cute printable! I hope you don't mind that I shared it on my blog with a link to your post: http://backroadgypsies.blogspot.com/2013/02/be-mine-valentine-printables.html

Hope you're having a good weekend!
Dani

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

How cool is this? Thanks for sharing.

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Love the darling chalkboard art! Thanks for the printable!
I'd love for you to come over and share at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party
http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/finding-the-pretty-delicious-linky-party-3/

Paisley Print Shoes said...

This is AMAZING!! I love it and pinned it. THANK YOU for sharing!
-Katie

Paisley Print Shoes said...

I love this and pinned it!! THANK YOU!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...