Saturday, February 16, 2013

{playing dress up with eShakti}


I have a special playing dress up post for you today!

Have you heard of eShakti?

They are a unique and exciting online clothing store that believes that all women have the right to wear affordable fashion. eShakti offers both design and fit customization for women size 0 through 36.

Where did the name come from? Shakti means power in Sanskrit. So, internet + Shakti = eShakti! Their store gives you the power to create clothing that is made to fit just you. You can order in traditional sizes, or you can give them your measurements and they will make a piece made to fit you exactly. 

Awesome, right?! 
When I saw this dress on their site I knew it was perfect for me. It is classic but also has the quirky touches that I like.

I absolutely love this dress...it is a beautiful shade of deep purple and so well made. I gave them my custom measurements so this dress was made just to fit my body. And I am very impressed with how perfectly it fits!

Dress c/o eShakti

One of my favorite things about this dress are the pockets...

Target boots

They are oversized and accented with buttons...such a fun addition to this piece.

I accessorized it with my own earrings and bracelet which both have the same deep purple shade...


Kohl's earrings and bracelet

eShakti just launched an adorable spring line. You can check it out here!

I was provided with this dress by eShakti but all opinions are 100% mine!

post signature

1 comment:

~julee~ said...

Looks amazing on you! Good choice of color, too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...