Friday, September 07, 2012

{the best part of life}


Sometimes when my mind is heavy with things I can't figure out, 
or explain, 
or find a solution for...

It helps to focus on the little things that bring me joy.

Signs of fall on our back patio...


A cool breeze through the open car window on my way to work...


A sweet vanilla-laced latte to start my morning...


 These little things are God's relief for a troubled and tired heart.

Peace I leave with you, 
my peace I give unto you: 
not as the world giveth, 
give I unto you. 
Let not your heart be troubled, 
neither let it be afraid.
-John 14:27

What are some of the simple joys that help to soothe your tired soul?

post signature 

2 comments:

still being [molly] said...

love this. for me it's things like walking the dogs and just being in quiet... being able to be in my thoughts and with God

Denise said...

amen.

"enter his gates with thanksgiving..."

i HAVE to FOCUS on "the little things." the little things all added up remind me of how generous God really is to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...