Sunday, August 19, 2012

{sunday video chat}


Happy weekend friends!

It has been a really great weekend at our house...lots of family time, enjoying the beautiful weather and also working on a lot of different projects around the house. I've done some sprucing up around here too, if you didn't notice already. But I'll stop rambling now and just let me tell you in the video. :)



Here are the links to the social media icons and how to install them that I told you about!





Linking up with...




post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Thanks so much for linking up with us this week! I LOVE meeting new people! Also, congrats on doing a VLOG! So many people are intimidated by them, but I felt like once I did it finally, I loved it!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ooh off to check out your shop! I'm broke but at least I can look lol :)

And did you know that you can buy a domain name through Blogger for like $10 a year? That's what I did!

Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...