Thursday, August 02, 2012

{#photoaday July recap}


Whew! I made it through another month of #photoaday on Instagram!

It was touch and go for a few days but I caught up and managed to finish. I say that with a bit of sarcasm because it really isn't that important in the grand scheme of life, but I sure have fun with it! 

Here is the July list...

  
 
And here are all of my photos...you can click on any of the collages to enlarge them...

{notice I have two 25's...I did that last month too! Doh!}


Do you Instagram? Want to join in on the August list? Here it is...


It is only day 2, so you can totally play catch up! Here is my Day 1 photo just for fun...


I've had some friends ask me what apps I use for the effects and fonts, so here you go:
  1. Phonto - add text to photos
  2. Picsart - add fun effects like the bokeh in my photo above
  3. Photo Grid - make easy collages with your photos...allows you to pick from lots of different arrangements, as well as rotate and zoom in and out on your photos.
So that's that! Hope you join in the fun for August! And you can follow me on Instagram here!
 
Linking up with Kimberly from A Night Owl Blog for the #photoaday monthly re-cap party!


post signature



2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww great photos mandy! super cute blog by the way! if you'd like to stop by mine I'm having a giveaway with a few fun things I think you'd like! have a great th!

LeroyLime said...

lovin' your fonts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...