Monday, August 20, 2012

{patio face-lift update}


A few weeks {or has it been months?} back I told you all about a little face-lift I had in the works for our patio. Here is my original post where I showed you the before of the space...


And my inspiration board including some great pillows I scored on sale from Kohl's...


I'm happy to report that the pillows looks great! I was worried that the colors wouldn't all go together but they are perfect. We haven't gotten around to buying an outdoor rug, and definitely won't this year, but just the pop of color from the pillows and some flowers on the table go a LONG way.

Here are a few updated photos!


I still can't believe that IKEA sells this solid wood set for $100. For all four pieces! Crazy.


We've been enjoying some relaxing meals out here with the boys and our extended family.


And I've even managed to keep these flowers alive for a month! Now THAT is crazy. ;)


Now that the weather is cooling down, I love to sit out here with a cup of coffee and listen to nature. I'm especially looking forward to fall evenings and adding some autumn touches to the table! Wanna come over for a coffee date? ;)

post signature

7 comments:

Nicky said...

Man, I wish we lived near a IKEA! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love this Mandy! I just scored the smaller table and two chairs from IKEA. I actually felt like I was stealing them, they were so low priced! And YES, I want to come for coffee! ;)

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

@Sarah - Thanks! And next time you are in Indiana I'll have the coffee ready! ;)

Denise said...

looks great. i like the green color.

Jen said...

I'd love to come for coffee! And I didn't know you are from Indy!? Me too! What part?

still being [molly] said...

i LOVE ikea! it's looking amazing, girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...