Friday, August 17, 2012

{instagram friday}


Happy Friday friends!

I feel like I'm trying to play catch up from such a busy week last week. I didn't get a chance to do this last Friday but I'm back at it today. :)

Linking up my Instagram photos from the past week with  Life Rearranged...

life rearranged


1. Our own mini Olympics
2. My reward after a long work weekend
3. Taking advantage of the massage chair during a break at work
4. My favorite new skirt
5. Beautiful view on a break at work
6. Melvin's favorite spot


1. Insta-Sale on my new chevron necklaces {You can still order one! Leave a comment below!}
2. I hit 1,000 followers on Pinterest!
3. Good clean fun
4. Beautiful sky
5. Our house in the trees
6. Silly faces


1. My preschoolers
2. In love with this arrow pillow from the new collection at Target
3. Playing around with self portraits
4. Our little smartypants
5. Cheeks full of milk
6. BIG shopping trip

We have a new washer and dryer being delivered on Tuesday {!!!!} so my plans for the weekend include cleaning out our laundry room and hopefully painting the walls. We'll see how ambitious I end up being. ;)

What are your weekend plans?

post signature


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love when kids get into the Olympics! Fun week :)

Michelle said...

Coming over from Life Rearranged. Fun pictures and what a cute blog you have. I am going to have a look around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...