Friday, August 03, 2012

{instagram friday}


Happy Friday friends!

Today I'm a bit nervous...in a little over an hour we're taking the boys to visit their preschool.

PRESCHOOL.

Hold me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for them because they will make new friends and learn all sorts of new things, and it will be good for their Dad too, since he will get some "me" time a couple days a week.

But still. On August 14th there will definitely be some tears shed when we drop them off. And hopefully they will just be mine. :)

How has your week been? Mine has just flown by and gotten better as it has gone along, which is always nice. I totally missed out on Insta-Friday last week but I'm back at it again today. Here are some of my favorite Instagram photos from the past week...

{You can follow me here} 

tennis lesson in Gigi's yard...the boy can hit!

early birthday present! I'm in love :)

free peaches at work

drowning in toys....send help!

why yes...I did eat the whole thing!

BIG birthday giveaway coming up on Monday!!

both boys ate their broccoli last night...HUGE victory! :)

feline supervision

testing out my new jewelry...having so much fun making these!

flashback Friday...my brand new boys
Did you like the sneak peek at my BIG birthday giveaway?! That's right...make sure you come back on Monday to enter to win lots of fun goodies!!

Linking up with Jeannette over at Life Rearranged...

life rearranged

post signature



5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Hi there Mandy,
Usually just a lurker, but HAVE to know where you got that key bag/purse. ADORBS!!! So want one of my very own! I would love to reward myself with one for getting a new job as a preschool teacher!!!
Sylvia

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Hi Sylvia! The bag is Fossil and I got it at my local Dillard's store, but maybe they'll have it online or at other stores? And congrats on the new job!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm a huge Fossil fan. Love this bag. I haven't seen it before. You are a lucky girl! Visiting from Life Rearranged.

Danavee said...

Love that bag! And look at those little babes!!!!!!! How cute! Hope the preschool visit went well!

Thanks for dropping by the blog today!

Eatlovemerry said...

Sweet blog! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...