Sunday, June 10, 2012

{quick art project}

Since we finished painting our hallway, the walls have been bare and begging for some fun artwork. I found these cute and free printables from DimplePrints on Pinterest awhile back and knew they would be the perfect thing to hang outside of the boys' room..



I sing this to them before bed most nights. :)

I wanted to put them in white frames but didn't have any, and really didn't want to buy new ones, so I took some frames that had been in storage since we moved from our last house...


Used some white spraypaint that we already had, and then simply taped the printables to the back of the frames...


I like the fact that they don't have glass, and the way they have a bit of a shadowbox effect to them.

And here they are in their new spot outside the boys' room...




They bring a really bright and happy feel to the hallway, and the song lyrics are close to my heart.


Thanks so much to DimplePrints for this free printables! They are lovely!

post signature




5 comments:

{Steph} said...

Awe, so cute! I love the yellow & grey!

~Steph @ Silver Boxes

Carla said...

Cute!! I love those colors! :)

Mandy said...

looks great! i just love that song and i printed those too...thought they could work somewhere in our new house! ;)

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! Off to print them right now! :) Great job using your resources chica! :) xo, Reannah

Anonymous said...

awe so pretty! i love the yellow and grey too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...