Friday, June 22, 2012

{instagram friday}

How has your week been friends? I have to admit that I've been a bit of a slacker and daydreamer this week. I blame it on the summer weather and all of the craft projects I have swimming around in my head, but I just can't seem to get my act together. Hopefully this weekend will be productive. I have a burlap wreath project that I want to work on {now that I finally located my glue gun} and the weather is supposed to be a bit cooler here...mid 80's...so I'm looking forward to lots of time out in nature.

Wanna take a peek into my past week through my Instagram photos? I'm linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday...

life rearranged

And you can follow me on Instagram...I'm mandy_ford...

1. lovely sunshine in the backyard
2. making sun tea
3. beginnings of some chevron art...that taping is a pain!
4. ta-da!

1. early morning trip for Father's Day breakfast
2. Landon addressed the envelope
3. Father's Day pile-up
4. nothing better than a gorgeous sky
 
1. one of  my favorite corners of our home
2. enjoying the soul detox bible plan on my phone
3. my parents celebrated 41 years!
4. awesome gift from our neighbor...her son's radio flyer!

post signature




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi :) hopping over via instafriday link-up! wow, 41 years! that's so great!! what kind of bible app do you use? i have the youversion bible app and i love it. love your chevron art! it turned out so beautifully! happy friday and weekend!

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Mandy omg that chevron piece is so nice! Hubby and I are heading to the beach later for vacation. Next week we will hopefully recharge a little. Our dog comes too which I just love. Have a good week! I'll be checking in via my phone.

Xo diane

Falen said...

I haven't had sun tea in a long time! I have all the stuff! I may do that this weekend! Sounds delish!

I looooove Soul Detox!

Jessica said...

I love that corner of your house too! We just bought a similar style sofa in the last year. It's not the most comfortable, but it sure does look good! Awesome DIY chevron art!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...