Friday, June 01, 2012

{instagram friday}

Happy Friday friends! Time to link up with Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday...

life rearranged

It has been a super busy week for us. The boys had their 4th birthday and I've been getting ready for their party tomorrow...crafting just about anything and everything superhero related that I could find on Pinterest. :) I can't wait to see it all come together!

Here's a peek into our past week through my Instagram photos {my insta name is mandy_ford if you want to follow along!}


1. Sweet tea + combos = stress eating/drinking
2. Movie night with popcorn and Scooby-doo
3. Party shopping at the Dollar Tree
4. The boys made me lots of play-doh stars and hearts
5. Making nature art with the boys
6. Necessary evil when the temps reached 90 last week

1. 1st bike shopping
2. Party crafting
3. Snuggling with Landon
4. Batman sighting
5. Fresh cut and color
6. More party crafting

1. One happy 4 year old
2. Second happy 4 year old and Captain America impersonator
3. Venti vanilla latte when I ordered a tall. I wasn't mad. :)
4. Beautiful day at the park for a birthday picnic with the boys
5. Snuggling with Ben post haircut
6. "We're sitting together! Take our picture!"

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll be back soon with lots of superhero birthday party pics! :)


post signature




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...