Friday, April 13, 2012

{just between friends consignment sale}

I was lucky enough to get to attend the preview night of the Just Between Friends consignment sale here in Richmond tonight. If you haven't heard of JBF before, it is basically a huge consignment sale with loads of toys, clothing, books, and other miscellaneous items. I didn't expect to come away with much but I ended up finding some great deals for the boys.

This cute little play kitchen was one of the first things I spotted when we walked in...


It was priced at only $10! I almost snagged it up, but we have so many large toys so I left it for another lucky shopper.

Check out the modern white crib on the right...it looked brand new and was only $100!


They had lots of great children's books...


And a glimpse of the looong rack of boys' clothes...


So wanna see what I did pick up? I grabbed four pair of shorts...


A cute Children's Place polo...


A J Crew hoodie and a pair of Cons {these are my favorite purchases}...


And some Dr. Seuss books...


I also picked up a cute khaki Target jacket and The Cat in the Hat on DVD. 

Oh and I did sneak in a candle for myself {these locally made candles are usually $20 and it was only $8!}...


And I only spent about $40 on everything! I can definitely see myself going again next year...and maybe consigning some of the boys' clothes too!

post signature

1 comment:

Carla said...

Great finds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...