Friday, April 13, 2012

{instagram friday}

Happy Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend...how about you? To celebrate, I'm participating in my first ever Instagram Friday. I never really got the hype over Instagram until they made it available on Android, I downloaded it...and....well...now I'm addicted. :)

Here is a little peek into the past week...


1. all aboard the Kohl's train!
2. was it Easter or Halloween?
3. an Easter game of golf
4. spring entryway


1. newborn hat for a dear friend
2. sloppy joe's...its what's for dinner
3. super why time
4. my hair is getting so long!
5. Landon's "baby"
6. happy that it is almost 5:00

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linking up with...

life rearranged


post signature

1 comment:

Casa De Luna said...

Welcome to Instagram! What is your username? Your spring entryway looks so pretty. The amount of candy we get on holidays is crazy. I send it all in bowl to work with my husband.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...