Monday, February 13, 2012

{weekly lovelies}

So I recorded another video blog! Yay me! :)

I decided from now on I will call them "weekly lovelies" because that is basically what they are. The lovely things I'm enjoying for the week.

But before you watch...a few disclaimers...

1. There is a weird static-like background noise and it is a little hard to hear me. Grumble.
2. At the end, I wave with both hands, and it looks more like I'm trying to molest you. Note to self...work on my video waves.
3. You could play a drinking game with how many times I say "Valentine's Day"


So with that out of the way here we go...



Recap...

1. The Grammy's {really just Adele}
2. My not really a Valentine's Day present from the hubby
3. Heart ring from Groopdealz
4. Candy, candy, candy!
5. New scarf and flower pin from Kathleen!

Here is my scarf...love it!


What are you loving this week?


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...