Saturday, August 20, 2011

{etsy love}

Most of you probably know that I adore Etsy. I love having an Etsy shop and I love shopping on Etsy. If I could marry Etsy I would.

I am so giddy over my most recent Etsy purchase gift that I had to share it with my friends. I sent the hubby my Etsy wish list and he graciously obliged by ordering me a rosette necklace and felt flower brooch from SarieJune's adorable shop. And I was super impressed with everything from the packaging to the quality and craftsmanship of the products.

Everything came wrapped in sewing pattern paper...


















And the receipt was in a cute envelope complete with a felt flower bobbie pin attached...such a fun surprise!

And here are the goodies he ordered for me...


I absolutely love both the necklace and the flower brooch. They are made with such attention to detail!

And look at the little surprise addition on the back of the brooch...


A little bicycle charm that matches her logo!

Her prices are super affordable as well. Needless to say I have other items from her shop on my wish list. This scarf needs to come home with me...


Nothing like a few new accessories to brighten up a girl's wardrobe!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Mandy, I'm blushing right now! :) You're a total sweetheart. So glad that you loved your gifts. It's people like you that make me so glad that I decided to join Etsy! Thanks for spreading the love!

~sariejune

ily said...

Thanks for your giveaway on crafted love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...