Friday, July 22, 2011

{weekend inspiration}

The weekend is here and I'm in a total decorating/creating mood. Here are a few pins that are inspiring me today.

Such a fun boys room...



I want to make one of these for the dining room...



A functional and lovely entryway. Ours is at the top of my "want to makeover" list...




I'm thinking our rec room might like some green walls...

Source: momoy.com via Mandy on Pinterest


Hopefully getting some work done in that room over the weekend. We are moving our old sofa down there {it is still in our dining room} and transforming it from a make-shift storage room to a hang out and place for the boys to play. I'm excited to make it a useful space!

What are your weekend plans?

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am about 10 minutes outside of Richmond, been living in Wayne County for 11 years now :)
I've followed your blog for a couple of years and just love it. You have great style and are so creative!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I've been living here for almost that long too - my husband and I have been together for 12 years this year and married for 8. Hard to believe! Thanks for your sweet words about my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...