Friday, July 29, 2011

{love list}

 First of all, I want to say thank you for all of the amazing comments I've received on my welcome to motherhood posts {parts 1 and 2}. I was humbled and brought to tears hearing how so many of you went through similar experiences. We are such strong women and together we are even stronger!

And secondly, welcome to my new "followers" {I prefer to call you friends}. So glad to have you!

Now how about a little Friday love list?

1. A fitting quote related to the journey of motherhood {or any journey for that matter}...




2. I need to add some crescent rolls and cream cheese to our weekend shopping list so we can make this...




Droooooooool.

3. This room from Secrets from a Stylist...



We had purple walls in our first house and I never thought I would want to use the color again but this room could change my mind. Love, love, love the fireplace wall! Makes me wish our fireplace was stone even more!

4. Love this idea for a bathroom, kid's room or even an entryway...



I've been collecting ideas for a DIY wall decal project. {Well, so far only in my mind but hopefully this weekend I can actually put it to the test, so stay tuned!}

5. This free printable with a universally applicable message...



But which color to choose?

Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned! We have a lot of house projects to work on, and it will probably be super hot out, so I have a feeling we'll be spending lots of time in the air conditioning. My staple gun and spackle are waiting for me!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...