Friday, July 22, 2011

{love list}

With my birthday approaching in a few weeks, I've been making a mental love list of all of the pretty things I wouldn't mind calling my own. So in honor of the day this girl was born,  here are a few of my birthday love list items...

1. This amazingly adorable skirt...


I'm literally swooning over it. Too much. Elsie is wearing it here...makes me love it even more!

2. This super cute vintage top...


Perfect for a picnic in the park, right?



My necks needs this.



Because you know I love squirrels

5.  This guy's new CD comes out just in time for when I turn the big 3-3...


His music always makes my heart happy.

What are you loving this week?

post signature

1 comment:

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

My birthday is in a few weeks too! I'll be 32... we're practically twins separated at birth. I love your birthday wish list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...