Friday, July 15, 2011

{love list}

To celebrate the fact that our family is finally starting to get over this nasty cold/flu bug, I thought today would be the perfect time for a little love list! And today's love list is dedicated to my internet bff's who have lots of exciting things going on in their respective hoods. Let's check them out...shall we?

1.My super crafty friend Stephanie's new sewing room...


Amazing, right? So colorful! So organized! Such a perfect space in their new home for her to run her fabulous Etsy shop, Mada's Place. If you haven't heard of her shop and you 1. have children, 2. have friends with children that you like to buy gifts for or 3. go through ziploc baggies like I do...head over there right now!

2. My sweet southern friend Beth is in the middle of repainting lots of the rooms in her gorgeous new home. Even though she is a little apprehensive about the lighter living room I'm really loving this space...


And take a look at her lovely sun room...


Such a calming color, right? Can't wait to see the room all put together Beth!

3. Shannon, who I haven't met IRL but would absolutely LOVE to, recently redecorated her son Gabe's nursery. The before was pretty darn adorable...


But now it is super unique and very fitting for a growing boy...


Wicked awesome my friend! :)

4. And finally my friend Carri has been doing some awesome DIY projects around her house lately. Check out this amazing filing cabinet transformation using spray paint, fabric and mod podge. Here is the plain before...


And the amazing after!


She also created this super cute earring holder...


And this seriously gorgeous wall art...


Love seeing all of your DIY projects Carri! Keep them coming!

So that's just a bit of what my super talented friends have been up to lately. Care to share your projects? I would love to include them in a future love list!

Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Love all of these!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

These are awesome! I am totally checking out my favs! Thanks for sharing!

♥Jazmin
www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Beauprez Family said...

Mandy, thanks so much for including some of my DIY projects in your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...