Friday, May 27, 2011

{love list}

A few things I've been loving these days...

1. This outfit from Jill...


So simple and classic and I love the pop of turquoise against the white and gray. {doesn't it look super comfy too?!}

2. This...


I think I need to make one of these to go with my earring frame!

 4. This.is.awesome...


I would love to do this with one of the boys' closets. That Thrifty Decor Chick knows her way around a good DIY project!

5. This new {to me} Etsy shop...


SarieJune has some gorgeous flower pins and really cute scarves. And so affordable!

Happy Memorial Day weekend friends! We will have a very fun and full weekend...celebrating the boys' 3rd birthday with a party tomorrow and their actual birthday is on Monday. SO excited {and a feeling a tad sentimental as well.} Full recap with lots of pictures to come! :)

I linked up with...

lollipops

3 comments:

Staci J said...

Thanks for stopping by today Mandy!! Great taste:) I LOVE that dress combo too!

k said...

I love all your picks! That frame with the hooks got me. Love it!

~Kate
(stopping by from What I Love Wednesday)

Jordan said...

That reading nook is adorable. I think I need to create one of my own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...