Friday, February 25, 2011

{swoon}

I'm totally drooling over Amy's living room photos...





















How cute is that table she is using as a TV stand?!

Love the Vol.25 prints and this whole display just makes me smile...





















She scored those adorable accent tables while thrifting! And of course I love the mix of yellow and gray.

I've had my eye on that rug for awhile now and for the insanely awesome price of $20 I think it will have to come home with me next time we make an IKEA trip.

Perhaps for our office area? Updates on that coming soon!!

Be sure to check out Amy's blog!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so jealous, you seem to totally have your style inspiration down pat. I'm still all over the place. And oh, I just saw that rug in person, it is pretty darn nice for 20 bucks! Go get it!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Well I still feel like I'm a bit all over the place, but since we moved to this house we've been set on doing a midcentury mod type feel...it is nice to have a focus when we're searching for decor and furniture. Our first house as a craftsman bungalow and I did all cottage/shabby chic decor so we have kind of had to start from scratch. And thanks for the heads up on the rug!

amy is the party said...

Thanks for featuring me on your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...