Saturday, November 13, 2010

{loot}

Our local holiday craft fair was today and I picked up a couple really cute finds. My friend Laura had a booth with the cutest selection of goodies. She had the most adorable embroidery hoop fabric message boards and I grabbed this one...

photo

I also couldn't resist the coffee themed note card set, and a couple fun Christmas magnets for the boys. The two flower hair pins are from a fellow Etsy seller, mesocute, and I really love them...

photo

What do you think...can a 32 year old mom with more gray hairs than she can count wear this?

photo

photo

Note to self...put on lip gloss before next self portrait.

4 comments:

Watkins35 said...

what fabulous finds, I love fabric embroidery hoops; and YES you can definitely wear them, so cute, but classic too! x

adriennefriend said...

uhm, most definitely. you look fabulous. and, sorry if you genuinely desire otherwise, but you definitely don't look anywhere near your age, regardless of the flower pin--so go for it! :)

The Barron Family said...

It looks great! I love it. Of course you can wear it. :-)

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Thanks ladies! Definitely the confidence boost I needed. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...