Monday, November 01, 2010

{big boys}

We had quite a milestone weekend at our house.

See this...

photo

And this...

photo

That's right friends...the boys' cribs are history. And after a few sniffles from their momma, I have to say that it is THE cutest thing I have every seen. I know I have shared that we've been toying with the idea for a few months now, and when hubby found two beds at Target on clearance we went for it (and adorable car bedding to boot.)

They sorta kinda love them...

photo

photo

I do have to share that when I went to wash their super cool new bedding, I looked at the tag on the comforters to find the care instructions and saw this...

photo

Seriously Target?! Care to send me a new pair? {just to let everyone know...I washed them in my *GASP* top loading washer and they came out just fine. Imagine that!}

In other milestone news, the boys had their first trick or treat experience on Saturday!

Well, kind of.

The boys were Buzz and Woody {big surprise} and Ben looked so adorable as the sheriff...

photo

Poor Landon had a horrible cold, so we knew he wouldn't be able to go out much, if at all. We managed to get him in at least his Buzz Lightyear shirt and out the door...

photo

He actually ended up being the one that wanted to go to everyone's door, while Ben was scared and stayed with Dad...

photo

photo
Landon checking out his loot

Our family...

photo
This looks like an outtake but is actually the best of the bunch :)

We only went to a few houses and then did our own version of trick or treat in the house. The boys had a really fun day and between Mom and Dad, and their grandparents, they received lots of candy and fun treats.

Including chocolate cupcakes which apparently are better when eaten hands-free...

photo

photo

Gotta love a blond with a chocolate goatee!

How was your weekend friends? I would love to see pics of your little ones from Halloween!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for linking up!
How old is your youngest? Mine is about to turn two and I am debating whether he is ready for the "big boy" bed. I don't think he'd stay in it!

The Barron Family said...

So sweet! We have a bed just like that, that I ordered from Walmart.com and we also have that same bedding that I too washed in the top loading washer!! :-) So cute in their new beds.

Watkins35 said...

pleased you had such a good weekend; weird washing instructions (!) we only have front loaders in the UK but I've never come across a lable with such odd instructions :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...