Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{fun with paper and yarn}

I've had some time to work on crafty projects lately which has done my head and heart a lot of good.

Here are a few scrapbook pages of my crazy boys...

upgrade by you.

rock nr oll lives by you.

And a baby/toddler hat I made on my knitting loom...

Baby Hat take 2 by you.

I absolutely love the color and feel of the yarn I used. It will probably end up in my Etsy shop unless someone snatches it up. If you want to order one in a different color let me know - I can do two colors as well and add a pom pon to the top which would be super cute. I made a smaller one in this same color for my friend Kelly to use in her newborn photo shoots...can't wait to see it on a new little life!

Here's to more crafty time very soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...