Sunday, June 06, 2010

{yin and yang}

We like to keep things balanced in our house.

So in the dining room I have this lovely arrangement (that I just finished yesterday - love the canvas prints from Kohl's of all places!)

dining room corner by you.

And in the family room we like to decorate with Elmo and Big Boy (Care Bear had to get his butt in as well). Don't they look like great friends?

100_5776 by you.

Just keeping it real people. Decorating with children certainly keeps things interesting.

6 comments:

Fallon said...

Love your arrangment! It looks great. I've seen those paintings at Kohls, they look perfect on your wall.

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Thanks Fallon!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Your family room decor looks an awful lot like mine. A play kitchen, pirate ship and PBK baby chair are currently dominating it. HA!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

LOL Kristen - it is crazy, isn't it? We also have two beanbag chairs, a play grill that they got for their birthday, shopping cart...I could go on but I'm scaring myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, have you seen that movie "A Serious Man" by the Coen Brothers? The movie was slightly out there for me, and I love the Coen brothers so much (The Big Lebowski being in my top 5 fav movies of all time), but it took place in the early-mid 60's which reminded me of your current decorating style.

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I'll have to check that out Jessica! Maybe if I google the movie I can find some images. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...