Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{wish list}

Random items I am drooling over for the house...

Ben's room needs some more stuff on the walls and this tray is pretty darn cute:



Our sofa needs this pillow from Etsy shop Honey Pie Design:



I might have to have my friend Allison make one of these for our bathroom:



This wallpaper from Urban Outfitters is not only lovely, but also self-stick AND re-positionable. Shut up!



Oh, and while I'm at it, I'll take the rocker as well. I have a serious crush.

This painting from Etsy shop Bit O' Whimsy is pretty sweet:



And I'm not sure where I would put it, but I love this wall decal from Etsy shop The Binary Box:



It reminds me of this Ben Harper poster: (we kind of like him around here)



I could go on and on but these are a few of my favorite things right now.

What's on your wish list?

3 comments:

Pretty Zesty said...

I need to get some cool lighting for my apartment. It's too dark as it is, and yet my boyfriend hates turning lights on when we get home. Literally eating in the dark here! haha

mandie lane said...

You have seriously fantastic taste. I shouldn't have opened this post, because now I want one of everything.

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Yes please! So cute, I especially love the pillow (and the butterflies of course!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...