Monday, March 15, 2010

{southern flourish}

Spring 2010 Issue by Southern Flourish Magazine

I just discovered a new online magazine, Southern Flourish, that has me drooling - especially over a few of their featured interiors that are a perfect mix of vintage and modern. I'm especially loving this headboard and thinking a DIY project could replicate that look quite easily.

Austin Home Tour by Southern Flourish Magazine.

And can I say how much I love the concept of an online magazine?! Don't get me wrong, I do love the thrill of pulling a magazine out of the mailbox and sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee to savor each page, but since my two favorite mags went bottoms up (Cottage Living and Home Companion RIP), and my couch+magazine time has been severely depleted by two toddlers, an online magazine seems like the perfect solution!

So thank you Southern Flourish - can't wait to see the next issue!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...