Thursday, January 07, 2010

{stop!}



Boy am I missing my boys today...some days I wish I could trade places with their dad and spend a few days just Landon, Ben, and their momma.

Thank goodness for their wonderful daddy who sends me pictures of them on a daily basis. He sent me this one today of them waving to me from the couch. Yeah...my heart melted.

Hellooo! by you.

They are doing so many new things every day that I'm missing. This is SUCH a fun age and I wish I could stop time and keep them at 19 months for at least a little while longer. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that in less than 5 months I will have two 2-year-olds!

What a bittersweet thought.

While I am looking forward to big boy beds (and hopefully boys who sleep like big boys), easier meal times, fewer (and some day no!) diapers, talking and everything else that comes along with 2, I'm really going to miss this cuddly, super fun age.

Cool dude by you.

Silly boy by you.

CIMG2659 by you.

Still with the pictures mom? by you.

But I am kind of excited about planning their next birthday party. I'm thinking maybe a rock star theme...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy...This is funny, but while out shopping with a friend yesterday I found these gray boots and thought of you..they were at DSW and they were 30% off making them under $40 with a DSW coupon. And I dont know if you have wide width like me, but since they are a little wide I was even able to get my true size instead of a size bigger like I always do with boots...http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=11&sort=&category=cat20173&prodId=190112&brand=

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...