Thursday, January 14, 2010

{make it work!}

Tim Gunn of Project Runway was at NorthPark Mall today. He's tellin' neighborsgo to

Oh Tim Gunn, how I have missed you! (And Heidi, you too, I guess.)

If you live in a cave and still don't know what I'm blabbering about...Project Runway season 7 starts tonight!!!

It hasn't been very long since season 6 wrapped up because of all the drama between Bravo and Lifetime, so I'm really excited that I can get my PR fix again. Especially since I was totally disappointed in the season 6 winner.

And I heard that Michael Kors will be judging every episode this time around, instead of all of the guest judges like last season - definitely should help with the continuity and hopefully fairness in judging! I missed his hilarious comments last season, like “She looks like Barefoot Appalachain Lil' Abner Barbie.” That man sure does know his fashion.



It is already set to record on our DVR in case the boys don't behave tonight...but hopefully I can have a full uninterrupted hour of fashion, cat fights, anorexic models and of course, Tim!

Who's watching with me?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh! I am!! I LOVE P-Run. I was NOT an Irena fan, so I'm looking forward to this season. I'm with you on MK's comments. They're always so hilarious and dead on. Just your comments on here had me cracking up!

I can't wait!

Rachel @ Pencil Shavings said...

I ADORE Michael Kors. I love it when he says that things are "vulgar." I can just seem him in my head saying that. Hilarious.

MH and I also like it when Heidi introduces Michael Kors. it's like it gets all the more fantastic every time: "Michael Kors: preeminent fashion designer of the United States of America."

Tamara said...

I was not happy with the winner last season ever, so hopefully this one will be better!

I haven't watched it yet, still on the DVR but I'm excited!

My very straight husband does the best impersonation of Tim Gunn, ever. Although, I'm sure he wouldn't admit it if anyone asked. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...