Wednesday, October 14, 2009

{6 years}

The hubs and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sunday! Thanks to my lovely mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and grandmother-in-law, we got to get out of town just the two of us...something that was long overdue. No fancy plans, just a trip to Indianapolis, lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, On the Border (mmmmm), a walk through the mall and a few other shops, a break for a caffiene/sugar fix, and finally a stop at our cousin and his wife's new house in Noblesville. It is a cute bungalow like our old house, and we are so happy for them. Newlyweds and a new house - exciting times for a deserving couple. :)

I only snapped a few shots that day...

One of our afternoon treat at Paradise Bakery (double mmmm)



And one of us snapped by Eric at their house... (I think the vertical stripes on my sweater + the chips and salsa, enchiladas and apple muffin I ate that day added about 10 pounds! I look serously bloated! Bloated, but happy.)



In a few weeks we will celebrate 10 years since our first date! Where has the time gone?!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats, Mandy! 6 years is quite an accomplishment and gives hope for us who are just starting out! I think you and Dan look adorable in the photo :)

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary!! The time certainly does fly by! You and Dan make such a cute couple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...