Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{whew!}

What a whirlwind the past week has been! I haven't had time to blog, let alone breathe since last Wednesday. We had a big family wedding on Saturday, so Dan's brother came from Texas. We hadn't seen him since last July so we were all very excited. We had lots of fun family meals at mother-in-law's house, a few get-togethers at our house, and LOTS of laughter which is the norm when we all get together. It all went by so quickly and I feel like we are still trying to recover. I have a cray week/weekend here at work this week too so I am feeling very run down at the moment.

I wanted to share a few pictures from the weekend - some of the family, some from the wedding. I wish we could go back and do it all over again in super slow motion!

The hubs and the groom-to-be (his cousin) on the golf course...



Cousins Eric and Kyle



Dan, the groom and the groom's brother



Of course one of the most exciting things about the wedding for me was dressing the boys up! Their Grandma made them vests to go with their khakis, button down shirts and cute ties. Aren't they handsome?!



Ben doing his GQ pose...



And now for the wedding! I didn't get any photos (due to wrangling two cranky toddlers during the ceremony) so I snagged these from another guest...



All together now...Awwwweeee :)



Dan and Landon after the ceremony...



Mr. and Mrs.!



Daddy kisses :)



Dan, Kyle and Landon. You can tell which one of the boys I was holding all night...no pics of me or Ben!




The next day we had a 1st birthday party for one of the hub's cousin's children...told you it was a busy weekend!

Here is Ben with Grandma Joyce enjoying the party...



Landon playing with the balloons...



With my favorite 2nd mom :)



And of course the birthday boy, Aiden, enjoying his cake....A LOT!



And lots of new toys!



And since all good things come to an end, we had to say goodbye to Kyle on Monday. Here he is with Landon before he left for the airport. Sad times at the Ford house. :(



Thanks for sticking with me through this major recap - it was quite a weekend! Hope yours was just as fun, but not as tiring. :)

2 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Wow -- Aidan is REALLY digging into that cake! My kinda kid!

DianeTaylor said...

What a great weekend - I love family weddings. The boys looked so handsome and grown up!!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...