Monday, June 01, 2009

{ready or not...}

Get ready for LOTS of pictures friends! The boys' birthday party was a great success and so much fun. We are so blessed to have a lot of family that live close by that could come and help us celebrate. I think we had about 25 people at the house which made it quite an event. It was so wonderful to see my Grandma, Aunt and Uncle, and cousin from Kentucky and Dan's Aunt and Uncle from Chicago. These boys are definitely loved! The theme was a big hit, lots of yummy food was devoured, two cupcakes were semi-destroyed with some help from Mom and Dad, and tons of great toys and clothes were unwrapped. It was a wonderful way to celebrate the past year. I won't try to add descriptions to all of these...I'll just let you enjoy. :)








































This last picture of Landon just cracks me up...they were both passed out at 7 pm. :)

On Sunday, a friend of mine, Laura, came over and took some 1 year pics of the boys. She has given me a few teasers and I'm in LOVE with them!











I can't wait to see the rest! Laura...you are one talented lady!

Today was the boys' 1 year check-up and everything looks great! L weighed in at a hefty 24 lbs 11 oz. and 31 1/2 inches, and B is 20 lbs. 5 oz. and 30 inches. My boys are growing so fast!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

OH, MB! That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish G and I could have been there to help yall celebrate!

Happy late birthday Landon and Ben! :beat

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! What great pics!

I LOVE the 0 - 1 year pictures. I am going to steal that idea for Anna's party! :)

I'm sure you're glad it's all over and that it was a complete success. Great memories!

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

You did such a great job Mandy -- what a wonderful way to celebrate the boys 1st birthday! All of the details are perfect!

And the pictures are to die for! The boys are so dang cute!

{katrina} said...

Absoultely adorable! You did an awesome job!

Your friend is a very talented photographer. Those pictures are gorgeous!

sandra said...

cute pics! love decorations and the cupcakes made me hungry heehee
happy belated bday to your boys :)

Carla said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! Everything turned out great Mandy! I still can't believe those sweet little boys are already 1!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...