Tuesday, June 02, 2009

{me time}

I'm not sure when it is going to happen, but I have three vacation days to use up at work before the end of this month, and one of them is going to be a "me" day filled with scrapbooking, coffee drinking and something yummy for lunch. I can't wait!

I have sooo many pics of the boys to catch up on, but I'll be happy if I just get the rest of their month birthdays done (need to do 9-11), and some of the big days like Halloween, B's first haircut, and I'm sure there are other big ones I'm forgetting about. I have LOTS of pictures to go through. And not to mention the beautiful shots Laura took of them this past Sunday.

I ordered some fun papers and misc. stuff yesterday to do the boys' birthday album. Most of them are from the Sassafras Lass Bungle Jungle line. So adorable and perfect to go with the circus theme of their party...





I've been struggling with my identity lately. Becoming a mom will do that to you. I think a day dedicated to crafting is just what my soul needs.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You definately need a "me" day. Even though my kids are older, I still take that "me time". Sadly, I never took it when they were little. I love those papers. So cute!

{katrina} said...

It's so hard to lose yourself in motherhood, isn't it!? I struggle with it often.

I have to have pep talks with myself every now and again to drive home the fact that I am still me, and it's okay for me to have a "break" every once in a while!

Hope you enjoy your "me" day! I'm due for one soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...