Friday, June 19, 2009

{eye candy}

I wanted to share a few more lovely inspiration pictures I have saved for the house.

Kitchens of course. I'm obsessed with open shelving and can just picture it in our kitchen.





Bathrooms. Our half bath is screaming for a makeover and I'm dying to do a clean cottage look in there.





And laundry rooms! I actually have one now and I soooo want to redecorate in there. The blue walls and cheesy laundry themed wallpaper border have got.to.go!





Now if only I had the funds to support all of these lovely projects! A girl can dream...

1 comment:

Dancing Phalanges said...

So, why don't you just rip the cabinet doors off the kitchen cabinets and then maybe stain the cabinets to a color you like better? My mother actually modified the cabinet doors with a wire mesh screen and they turned out pretty neat! It probably wouldn't cost too much...

I LOVE the last laundry room you listed! It looks just like my laundry room (dimensions I mean) and gave me some great ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...